2 x Assistant Installation Engineer
Chesterfield and Liverpool
Basic Salary: £22,000
An award-winning, market leader in the door industry is going through a period of sustained growth and is therefore, looking to bolster its engineering department, targeting two additional Assistant Installation Engineers to initially conduct 12 months of training, working alongside Lead Engineers before moving into Engineer positions themselves. The company install, maintain, and repair a wide range of automatic and industrial door systems.
Applicants do not need to be fully competent in door installation but some knowledge is a must. Candidates will need to demonstrate a good attitude and a willingness undertake a steep learning curve.
The role offers an ongoing training package, with exciting prospects for personal growth and development. The package includes a basic salary of £22,000, 28 days holiday plus birthday off, premium overtime rates for work on site and travel.
As an Assistant Installation Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the installation of a wide range of automatic door systems.
- Assisting with the installation of roller shutters, speed doors, steel doors, sectional doors, and occasionally loading bay equipment.
- Basic electrical wiring.
- Fault finding on electrical, mechanical, and electronic equipment.
- Adhering to industry standards such as BS EN 16005 and DHF.
In return, you will receive a remuneration package which includes:
- Basic salary of £22,000
- Home-based, door to door pay
- Premium overtime rates after 9 hours per day, travel time is considered overtime
- Brand new professionally racked company van with personal use permitted
- Mobile phone
- Pension scheme
- Exciting long term career prospects
- Enhanced training programme
- Expected OTE of £35,000
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.