We are recruiting a Project Engineer, as part of their current expansion, for their head office in Great Yarmouth.
Key duties include:
- Working within the engineering team proactively identifying engineering issues and risks to be addressed.
- Working closely with internal CAD department, clients and offshore vessels producing AutoCAD 2D and Solidworks 3D drawings.
- Liaising with clients, charterers, subcontractors and act as a focal point in providing
- Assisting in preparing and issuing tender packages for contractors and evaluating the responses of contractors.
- Attending the vessels to oversee engineering works and develop future specifications in preparation for vessel project mobilisations.
- Providing managers with up to date knowledge and advice of the status of all engineering/project works on the vessels.
- Reviewing project/package schedules to identify and plan engineering input.
You will be:
- A graduate in Engineering
- A good communicator
- Flexible in your approach
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Capable of working to tight deadlines
This is a permanent full-time role.
For more information, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.