Excellent opportunity for an experienced Lead Engineer to join a forward-thinking and growing consultancy in the Somerset Region.
Are you a an experienced Civil or Mechanical Engineer in the water sector looking for a step up in your career? Are you looking to work for an established engineering practice who will offer a busy workload as well as fantastic career development prospects?
My client are a reputable company who offer professional design services within the Water, Wastewater and Construction Sectors. You will get the opportunity to be a part of a company who are building and changing the future with new technology and construction techniques. In this role you act as a technical specialist to provide expertise across the business and mentor junior engineers.
- Lead multi-disc engineers.
- Sign off design.
- Lead design review meetings.
- Delivery of complex and challenging projects.
- Preparing/managing the preparation of outline.
- Detailed and final engineering designs.
- Technical meetings with clients, coordinate inputs from other disciplines and supervise the work of junior staff.
- Deliver design programs on time and in budget.
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in a relevant field.
- Ideally working towards or have achieved Chartership.
- Able to lead/mentor more junior engineers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong hands-on wastewater/water experience.
- Technical design experience.
What's on offer?
- Salary of up to £40,000 p.a.
- Brilliant training and development culture.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Strong pipeline of work on a variety of projects.
- Flexible and agile working environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join a growing, dynamic team where you will lead and drive design forward as well as getting one on one support to develop further as an engineer.
To avoid missing out on this opportunity please get in touch with Molly Brown on (phone number removed) or email @ and quote #21120MXB. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.