Fixed Wire Tester
Working for one of the UK and Europe's leading Facilities Management / Building Maintenance Companies. As a company they specialise in maintaining large prestigious buildings. They trade throughout the UK and Europe and turnover excess of £3 Billion annually in the UK alone. The company can offer long term job stability with the chance of real career progression and personal development.
Our client is looking for a Fixed Wire Tester to work at Mobile arouns the Manchester area. This is a Permenent position.
Main duties and experience required:
- Fixed wire testing and inspections on commercial projects. (50%)
- Carry out various types of remedial works including board changes, partial rewires, fault finding,
- installing containment and changing accessories as and when required. (50%)
- Experience of testing, inspecting and the completion of Electrical Installation Condition Reports
- (EICR) within commercial buildings ranging from offices, schools and shops is essential.
- City & Guilds 2391 or 2394/2395 Testing and Inspection certification.
- Time served Electrician (Approved preferred but not essential)
- ECS/CSCS card is essential.
- Full clean driving license
Working hours are: 8am-16.30pm, Monday to Friday. You may be required to work additional hours as required by the needs of your role and business.
There will be requirements for overtime working.
Travel time is paid minus the first half hour to and from work.
For this role you will be supplied with a company van, fuel card, laptop, smartphone, power tools and company clothing.
Apply with CV FAO Sharon or call (phone number removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.