£21,000 Per Year & Company Benefits (Detailed Below)
Are you an Administrator seeking a new and exciting challenge within the thriving rail industry?
Do you want to secure a permanent job opportunity with an esteemed Tier 1 company, one that has won a Gold Award for “Investors in People” - Ensuring a positive and healthy environment with employee recognition?
If this is you, then we’re thrilled to showcase this brand new role, joining a fantastic team where you’ll experience personal growth, improve your skill-set and have the potential for career progression.
You’ll be an integral member of the Cost Management Team.
Day-to-day responsibilities can include:
- Reconcile invoices from lease companies ensuring they are paid on time
- Ensuring costs are allocated to the correct departments
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure business costs are correct
- Monitor and maintain owned plant, tool contracts, hires and vehicles within the business
- Ordering and issuing tools for operatives & tracking inventory
- Issuing and monitoring fuel card spend.
- Obtaining write off costs for lost plant.
You’ll be welcomed into one of the UK’s largest privately owned Tier 1 contractors in the Rail Industry, experiencing significant growth whilst awarded several key contracts in UK.
Due to the increased demand, our client is continuing to grow their team, whilst offering job security and stability.
They also invest heavily in the future of the business and their employees, with potential for future growth, with a Gold Award for “Investors in People”, a testament to how seriously they take their role as a major UK employer.
They carry out contracts directly for Network Rail and other Train Operators, with a wide variety of U.K. wide Infrastructure projects.
£21,000 Salary Per Year
In addition, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- A generous holiday entitlement
- Competitive pension package
- Potential for career progression
We are looking for an individual who enjoys a variety of different tasks, works well within a team but also independently. You’ll also:
- Have at least 4 GCSE passes or equivalent including English and Maths
- Computer literate including Word, Excel, email and Internet
- Great communication and telephone manner
- Initiative to work with discretion and confidentiality
Previous experience in Company Fleet and/or Plant experience is preferred.
Interviews are being held now, with a start date as soon as possible.
To apply, or to just discuss this in further detail; contact Richard Green (Recruitment Specialist) on:
Phone: (phone number removed)
Email: (url removed)
Ganymede are committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Ganymede specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.