Our UK leading client is looking for a Lifting Equipment Engineer to work at their Bristol site.
Reporting to the Lifting General Manager you will be responsible for the testing, inspection, certification, repair, maintenance and installation of lifting and working at height equipment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inspection, testing, repair and maintenance of lifting and working at height equipment.
- Load testing of equipment such as runway beams, davit sockets, swing jibs and lift shaft eyes.
- Installation of basic lifting equipment.
- Produce certification for equipment including detailed reporting on failed items.
- Carry out site surveys and advise customers on the correct selection and use of lifting equipment.
- Organise, progress, and complete the installation, testing and commissioning of lifting equipment including runway beams, swing jibs, davit sockets, powered hoists, etc.
- Carry out site surveys, discuss customer requirements and compile proposals and quotations detailing the proposed solutions for the installation, test and commissioning of lifting equipment as per above.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience working within the lifting equipment industry.
- LEEA Qualifications including advanced programmes such as Runways & Crane Structures and/or Overhead Travelling Cranes.
- Manufacturer and Industry Training (i.e, CSCS, IPAF, Confined Space, Working at Height, PASMA, etc)
- Competent in accordance with LOLER.
- Current (preferably clean) driving licence.
- IT Literate.
Hours: Mon-Fri 7.30am-4.30pm or 8am-5pm
Interested in this permanent role based in Bristol? Please email your CV or contact me on (phone number removed).
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.