- Complete fault finding, planned and preventative maintenance on plant and equipment to maximise equipment reliability and performance
- Carry out fault finding, problem solving and establish route cause fixes to address equipment issues
- Maintain ongoing communications with the operations team ensuring they are fully aware of all relevant engineering activities and schedules
- Respond to internal customer needs to maximise production up time according to given priorities
- Comply with food safety standards and controls to ensure all work is carried out correctly and safely
- Record any stock removed from the Engineering stores to ensure accurate stock control
- Complete all necessary documentation ensuring that it is kept accurate and is audit ready
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improvements to promote Health & Safety and/or operational efficiency and effectiveness
Are you looking to join a great team in the Food Industry offering a technical challenge?
Do you have experience of maintaining equipment within a fast-paced manufacturing environment?
We are recruiting for a dynamic Multi-skilled Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join our team in Park Royal.
Shift Pattern: 4 on 4 off, Days and Nights (7-7)
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 12,200 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. We supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Park Royal, we have a team of around 1,150 colleagues. We produce sandwiches, wraps and platters for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Morrisons, Co-op, Spar, Wilko, Sutherlands, Iceland and Poundland.What we’re looking for
- Electrical and/or Mechanical engineering skills
- Time served apprentice or equivalent experience with appropriate certification
- Maintenance of Engineering Systems within a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Experience of a multi-skilled engineering environment
- Keen to work in a Continuous Improvement environment
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.