FULL TIME - 40 hours per week
Benefits: Company van, fuel card, and pension
Reporting to: Contract Supervisor
Corrigenda are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and dedicated Maintenance Engineer to carry out basic planned and reactive maintenance tasks in Portsmouth and surrounding regions. The successful candidate will be trained and developed to carry out and assist with general maintenance activities.
The work will be predominantly in commercial properties in the education, private & public sectors.
Key Responsibilities include (but not limited to)
· Carry out planned and reactive maintenance tasks as directed
· Work on own or as part of team, assisting mechanical and electrical engineers when required
· Work flexible working hours to suit business requirements
· Work safely at all times, including working at height as required
· Liaise with site staff to gain access to sites and rooms to carry out maintenance tasks
· Any other tasks required by company within skill set / experience
Knowledge and Experience
· Experience in a similar role / preferred but not essential
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
· Ability to work well on own or as part of team
· Be able to operate SMART devices and complete electronic documentation
· Full driving licence
· Pass DBS / Police background checks for working in schools / Police stations
· A formal practical qualification would be desirable
· IPAF & PASMA
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.