Do you have excellent customer service skills? Are you looking for a career change with a successful company?
We have an exciting opportunity to join a leading NI Energy provider on a permanent basis as a Business Analyst.
- Permanent job
- £23,000 per annum, plus a 6 - 9% on target annual performance bonus. The salary will also be reviewed on an annual basis and for the first three years the role will receive an increase of £1k per year, depending on performance.
- Full time 37 hours per week. Monday-Thursday 8.30am-5pm and Friday 8.30am-4.30pm.
- Enhanced holiday package
- Free transport service from City Centre to site
- Life Assurance
- Annual Health checks
- Enhanced pension package
- Discounted memberships
- Health and Wellbeing events throughout the year
- Bachelor's degree in a numerate, business or legal related discipline or 3 A-levels (or equivalent) along with a minimum of 1 years' experience in a relevant business environment.
- Post qualification experience in a relevant business environment is essential
- Experience of analytical techniques and computer modelling of business activities is essential
- Knowledge of a regulated utility industry, in particular the gas sector is desirable
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Analysing data such as the gas usage of our commercial and domestic customers
- You will be responsible for aiding in the charging process to gas suppliers for the gas used throughout our distribution system
- You will also be involved in ensuring that all meter inspections are carried out across our network and liaise with the Engineering department if there are any queries or problems in relation to our meter stock
- To develop an excellent working knowledge of Network Codes and gas transportation network operations within Northern Ireland.
- Assist with administrative duties as directed by the Transportation Services Manager.
If you think this is the role for you, don't hesitate, get in touch today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.