Electrical Design Engineer (Building Services)
£25,000 - £38,000 + Company Pension + Healthcare + Further Training + Holidays
Are you an Electrical Design Engineer and interested in growing a career within the Building Services and Sustainability industries with a rapidly growing, specialist provider of renewable heating systems and building service solutions.
This company specialises in the installation, maintenance and management of oil, gas and renewable energy systems to clients particularly in the commercial marketplace and are constantly growing through the addition of skilled engineers and managers.
In this role you will be working within a team specialising in the pre-construction phase of projects, responsible for things such as site surveys, electrical design drawing, BMS control panel design and on-site commissioning.
The ideal candidate will be educated to at least HNC/HND level in Electrical Engineering, Control Engineering or similar, will be well versed in electrical design software and will have some experience with building services/BMS.
This is a great role for someone looking to progress a long-term career with a highly supporting company that is leading the way in commercial-scale renewable energy and sustainable building services across the UK.
* Carrying out site surveys to determine best options for integration with existing BMS packages
* Preparation of relevant documentation e.g electrical design drawings, cabling routes, installation guides etc.
* Developing specific BMS control panel drawings and descriptions of operation
* Working alongside commissioning team and contract managers to assist in commissioning
* Occasional travel to sites across UK
* Educated to HNC/HND level in relevant discipline e.g electrical or controls engineering
* Minimum 1 years' experience within building services, construction, MEP or similar field
* Experience with electrical design software
*AutoCAD/Revit/Amtech experience (advantageous)
* Full UK driving license
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.