Why join Kingspan Insulation?
We are entrepreneurial, collaborative, and we stand behind a common cause – better buildings for a better world.
Kingspan Insulation are a leading manufacturer of high-performance rigid insulation within the construction industry, operating from our site in Selby. With 188 sites worldwide Kingspan is a global leading employer. We are experiencing significant growth right now and this is a genuinely exciting opportunity for a Logistics Team Leader to join a global leading business and play a part in our manufacturing operation! We are proud of our genuinely positive and enjoyable working environment.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer – Electrically biased to join our team based in Sherburn-In-Elmet, near Selby, Yorkshire. This role is offered on a full time, permanent basis, return for a highly competitive salary. This position will work a Days/Afternoons Shift Pattern.
Key responsibilities of our Maintenance Engineer:
You will be reacting to breakdowns and quality issues using diagnostic skills to identify and rectify problems effectively. As our Maintenance Engineer you should have experience of electrical and mechanical fault finding with an understanding of planned maintenance of plant and equipment. You will need to demonstrate experience of continuous improvement and lean programmes.
Skills and Experience required of our Maintenance Engineer:
- Apprentice trained with City & Guilds and NVQ in electrical engineering or equivalent
- 18th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations
- Carry out fault diagnosis (electrical and mechanical) - PLC experience is an advantage
- Ensure that all repairs are executed in a timely cost effective manner. Work with all parties to minimise line downtime and maximise equipment productivity
- Basic level of computer skills
- Basic fabrication skills including welding, turning and grinding
- Understanding the need of planned and predictive maintenance
- Understanding of pneumatic & hydraulic systems
- Complete reporting feedback timely and effectively
- Conduct RCA identifying fault down to component level
- You must be safety conscious and ideally have undertaken relevant Health and Safety training.
Do you think you have the attributes we are looking for? If so, please click ‘apply’ now to be considered as our Maintenance Engineer!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.