Fancy using your skills to make the future of transport cleaner, safer and more efficient?
My client is a home-grown success story, who have revolutionised the transport industry. With ever growing success, they’re now expanding the team
If you’ve ever been in car, you’ve probably been in close contact with their product
- Develop vehicle level test and integration tools for use in proving grounds and on road test environments
- Prove technical leadership to deliver new algorithms and applications for embedded systems
- Eliciting external and internal requirements for new products, features & technology developments
- Degree educated
- 1+ years System Design experience
- Ability to manage customer requirements and elicit into system requirements
My client is currently situated in Antrim, but are open to remote working due to the pandemic (2 days in the office)
They will be moving to their new state of the art Technology Centre in Belfast by 2023
Specific Essential Criteria:
-University degree and 2+ years experience
- Previous experience managing customer requirements and eliciting these into system requirement for the design.
- Experience managing the system requirement to development user stories for the software team to develop the feature.
- Experience in planning & execution of systems tests to confirm the feature functionality of product on application.
·Knowledge of UDS ISO14229 diagnostic services.
·Automotive CAN bus experience. J1939 an advantage.
·Use of CAN tools such as CANoe and CANdelaStudio.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.