LRL are currently looking for an Air Conditioning Engineer, to work on a permanent basis for one of the leaders in the Fire & Security and Mechanical & Electrical industry.
- To carry out repair works where applicable.
- To carry out installation works where applicable.
- To ensure that all work is carried out safely and in accordance with legislation, British Standards, manufacturer instructions, specification and Health & Safety regulations.
- To ensure that all accreditations/qualifications are up to date
- To ensure paperwork is legible and fully completed for each job, clearly identifying further action and any Health & Safety concerns.
- To ensure maintenance activities are completed within the agreed allocated time scales.
- Based across Merseyside but may involve travelling across the North West
- Have relevant AC qualifications and F-Gas registered (mainly VRV, Split Systems – No Chiller experience)
- Competitive Salary
- Company van
- 25 days holiday
- 37.5 hr/week plus overtime.
Please click apply in the first instance if you are interested.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.