- Design Engineer jobs role, Mechanical Design Engineer jobs role, CAD Design job role.
- Established and stable engineering / manufacturing business, part of a larger engineering group.
- Designing heavy engineering equipment / machinery using CREO.
- Position would suit a Design Engineer or Mechanical Design Engineer or CAD Design Engineer with a sheet metal design background.
- £28,000 - £29,500 salary range, commensurate with experience.
This Design Engineer job will suit:
- A Design Engineer or Mechanical Design Engineer or CAD Design Engineer with good experience of producing 3D CAD models and 2D detailed drawings.
- Experience of using CREO CAD is also preferred.
- The position would suit a Design Engineer that enjoys a broad and varied set of responsibilities – take a customer technical specification, produce CAD Designs, some customer visits to take a design brief, produce BOMs, produce manufacturing drawings.
This Design Engineer job will involve:
- Discuss technical / product requirements with customers.
- Produce 3D CAD designs using CREO for customer projects.
- Undertake customer site visits on occasions to discuss design briefs / technical requirements.
- Create bill of materials for projects.
- Produce manufacturing drawings.
- Liaise with internal departments such as Sales and Manufacturing functions to ensure the smooth delivery of customer projects.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.