Senior Authorised Person (SAP)
Competitive Salary + Progression + Training + Vehicle + Flexibility + Wellbeing Package + Holidays + Pension
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to work for an industry leading company where you can progress your career into more senior positions, technically progress with training and further qualifications and have great working flexibility.
This company specialises in electrical transmission and maintaining the distribution networks around Northern Ireland. As a result of continued success and an ongoing programme of growth, they are now looking to recruit an experienced Senior Authorised Person (SAP) to join their already highly professional team.
In this role the successful candidate will support the team manager to help deliver the company's work programmes. This will include operational switching, network isolation, earthing, the issuing of safety documents, pressure testing among other things. This will be a field based role covering a large part of Northern Ireland.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced power system engineer with good knowledge of HV plant and equipment. They will hold or have recently held full 33kV SAP authorisation for lines, cables and substations for more than 3 years and have an electrical engineering qualification. They will also hold a valid driving license.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced, ambitious and driven Senior Authorised Person (SAP) to join an industry leading company where they will be able to progress their career further and technically develop themselves as an engineer.
* Support the team manager to help deliver the company's work programme
* Outage delivery including Operational Switching, Network Isolation, Earthing and issue of Safety Documents
* HV and LV operational switching to include on Overhead Lines, Cables, Plant and Apparatus on both Primary and Distribution Substations and associated LV networks
* Progression and training available
* Vehicle and wellbeing package
* Experienced power system engineer with good knowledge of HV plant and equipment
* Hold or have recently held full 33kV SAP authorisation for lines, cables and substations for more than 3 years
* Electrical Engineering qualification
* Driving license
The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.