Field Service Engineer, Liverpool
As Field Service Engineer you'll be responsible for day-to-day functions relating to new installations, existing installations, snagging, project sign off, service work and ongoing technical requirements. You must be willing and able to travel across the UK, to visit and service clients.
As Field Service Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Day to day service engineer functions
- Investigating problems, diagnosing/repairing faults
- Emergency breakdowns
- Planned service work
- Scheduling and coordinating work to tight deadlines
- Ensuring that equipment works to its specification
- Creating and carrying out test procedures
- Troubleshooting, supporting engineers troubleshooting
- Consults with customer to resolve unusual problems in operation and maintenance
- Writing detailed reports and documentation to give clear direction to office support
- Report to management regarding customer satisfaction/dissatisfaction, product
- performance, and suggestions for product or relationship improvement
The ideal Field Service Engineer will have;
- Previous experience working on 3 Phase, relays, sensors, drives, invertors and fault finding on PLC's
- Mechanical experience, including planned and reactive maintenance, mechanical fault finding, experience of working on hydraulics, pneumatics, belts, and bearings
- Full UK valid driving license and passport are essential for this role
- Be able to travel frequently and stay away from home
Employer and Benefits
For 25 years, our client has been providing world class, innovative machinery, and services to their customers. By providing cutting-edge solutions and exceptional customer focussed service, they are proud to be trusted by some of the largest retailers in the food industry.
Along with a competitive basic salary, you will benefit from a bonus scheme, 33 days holiday, a vehicle and, as well as pension and private insurance schemes also. The hours are Monday to Friday, with a basic of 45 hours a week. Overtime is at X1.5 and X2.
We are working with our client on an exclusive basis and are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this Field Service Engineer vacancy ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Charlie at Rubicon.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF it will cause delays.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.