£28,000k - £31,000k plus benefits
Are you a Structural Engineer looking for your next significant career move?
Our client is a very established engineering consultancy based in Sheffield and they are looking for a Structural Engineer to join their talented team on a full time permanent basis. The lucky candidate will experience a vibrant and energetic workplace where engineers create innovative designs on a variety of projects
Projects: Commercial, Residential, Retail, Healthcare, Education
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a Structural Design Engineer,
- Must be a confident designer who is able to work autonomously,
- Proficient in the use of AutoCad,
- Must have an excellent understanding of building structures,
- Good client liaison and business development skills.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced and motivated Structural Engineer, who is passionate about design, to gain exposure to a range of fantastic building structures projects.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please forward an up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.