Graduate Manufacturing Engineer, Somerset
- Graduate Engineer jobs role, Graduate Manufacturing Engineer jobs role.
- Graduate Engineer role with a manufacturing business operating in the new and advanced technology sectors e.g., electric vehicles, green/clean zero emissions products.
- Fantastic career development opportunity for a Graduate Engineer in Mechanical Engineering or Automotive Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering or Production Engineering
- Salary commensurate with experience + pension + life assurance + 25 days holidays and all bank holidays.
Are you seeking Graduate Manufacturing Engineer jobs or Graduate Engineer jobs in Bristol, Weston-super-Mare, Cheddar sort of regions? Are you seeking Graduate Engineer jobs in Somerset?
This Graduate Manufacturing Engineer job will involve:
- You will develop a broad overall understanding of the business and will enjoy a centrally placed role interfacing with various departments such as production, logistics, planning, purchasing and senior management.
- The first 24 months of this role will be predominantly ‘hands-on’, spent within the manufacturing team gaining valuable experience of production for assembly of electric vehicles and supporting the business on projects relating to battery systems and artificial intelligence along with understanding how the company operates.
- Moving forward there is a path open for you to develop your career running operations for the business as it develops and learn about Process Improvement; New Product Introduction; Quality; Project Management; Business Improvement.
This Graduate Manufacturing Engineer job will suit:
- You will be degree qualified in a Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or a similar engineering / science-based discipline.
- As the role will be initially based within the manufacturing team, we are looking for an Engineer that will enjoy being ‘hands-on.’
- Above all we are looking for a candidate that is passionate about developing their engineering career and who will thrive working within a growing friendly business.
This Graduate Manufacturing Manager job is commutable from Bristol, Burnham-on-Sea, Cheddar, Clevedon, Nailsea, Weston-super-Mare, Bridgwater, Wells.
To apply, please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.