An exciting opportunity to join the Team as site Facilities Maintenance Engineer has arisen within an entertainment & events venue in the Liverpool City Centre area…
As FME you will provide event cover and a reactive first point of contact for all facility maintenance work requests across the venue(s). You will investigate and resolve the situation where possible or escalate to management when necessary with a proposed solution. The prime purpose of this role is to assist in providing a fully functioning facility with a timely response to ensure that availability and quality is maintained at all times so far as is reasonably practicable.
What do I need to succeed in my application?
- An engineering qualification in either mechanical or electrical along with relevant FM experience & 18th Edition cert
- Must have knowledge of BMS & HVAC systems
- You will be required to be available 5 out of 7 days (sometimes nights when events are on)
- average working week is 37.5 hours.
- You will not be responsible for direct reports, however you will need to supervise other member of staff who are supporting you in your daily duties.
- Your hours will be annualised based on events & RM & PM maintenance tasks that are required, therefore it is essential that you are flexible.
- Fire Alarm Systems.
- CCTV and access control.
- electrical maintenance and installation work.
- HVAC systems with respect to servicing and fault finding.
- Exemplary Health and Safety knowledge & delivery
- Refrigeration plant
- catering equipment service/repair
- Use of MEWPS, Forklifts and other access equipment.
This is a very rewarding position for the right Candidate & one where no two days will ever be the same.
If you are looking for a challenge & this sounds like it, then I look forward to receiving your application.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.