As part of the International Marbour Group, we are supported by a team of loyal, highly trained staff operating from an ultramodern purpose-built facility with easy transport links to distribution centres around the UK and mainland Europe.
Due to growth we are looking to recruit a Multi-Skilled Shift Maintenance Engineer to join our experienced team.
For the successful candidate a salary of up to £39400 is on offer depending on experience.
- Carry out effective maintenance of factory production plant and systems in accordance with established daily routines and as directed by the engineering management team.
- Conduct preventative maintenance activities.
- Identify breakdown causes and repair as required.
- Assist engineering projects as required.
- Deal with day-to-day breakdowns and changeovers.
- Install / Uninstall machinery as required.
- Report maintenance and repair requirements to management.
- Any other duties as required
- Maintenance Engineer with 5+ years experience.
- HNC in an Engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Tenacious and will not give up.
- (Desirable) Working knowledge of Autocad
- (Desirable) Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent team player
- Willing to develop new skills and keep on top of the latest technologies to ensure plant and equipment is maintained and monitored to the best practices available
If this sounds like you apply today.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.