Structural Engineer - Required for our client who are a Multi - disciplinary Chartered Building Practice based in Newark. This is an excellent opportunity for a Structural Engineer to develop their career further within an ambitious, growing team.
The successful Structural Engineer will be working within a range of sectors so it would be beneficial to have some experience on Industrial, Residential and Commercial Building Structures. The Ideal Structural Engineer will be Chartered and have a degree within Structural Engineering. The Structural Engineer ill have knowledge of all common building materials, Concrete, Steel, Timber and Masonry as well as knowledge of 3D analysis and proficient in AutoCAD with knowledge of BIM.
This opportunity is within a very fast-paced environment so it would require someone that is highly motivated and has an excellent work ethic to work within the company. The successful Structural Engineer would need to ability to work on a number of projects at any one time and manage their time accordingly.
Structural Engineer Position Overview
- Work on a range of Building Structures designs
- Using BIM Models and workflows
- Design in a range of Materials
- Attend Design and Client Meetings
- Attend Site meetings
- Monitor and mentor Junior Engineers and Technicians
- Sign off on designs
Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree within Structural Engineering
- 4 years + experience working for a consultancy in the UK
- Either a Chartered Engineer or an Incorporated Engineer with the ICE or IStructE.
- Proficient in AutoCad
- Knowledge of BIM and Revit.
- Management experience
- UK Driving Licence
Structural Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary; £35k - £45k
- Holiday; 22 Days Holiday + BH + Christmas Shutdown
- Private Healthcare
- Professional Memberships Paid
- Other Benefits Discussed at Interview Stage
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.