Add Resource and Labour – Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire
£50,000 - £60,000 Base (depending on experience) + bonus
Monday to Friday
25 days holiday + Bank holidays + Pension + Life Assurance
This well renowned Company is looking to recruit an Engineering Manager to assist the successful team in coping with an ever increasing demand of their services.
In return you can expect an excellent package and to receive ongoing support as well as training and development to ensure you maintain the company’s high standards.
1) Organise, performance review and continuously manage a team of shift Engineers to improve functional skill levels
2) To identify skills and capabilities of each engineer, and any implementation of training needs to address skill gaps, particularly with the introduction of new technologies
3) Drive continuous improvement methodologies and culture throughout the department
4) Working alongside the process managers and other Shift Engineering managers, establish and robustly maintain a system for anticipating Health and Safety problems related to equipment design and maintenance
To apply for this position, you must have….
1) Strong experience gained as an Engineering Manager ESSENTIAL
Candidates suitable for this position can live anywhere in the following locations….
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.