Technical Sales Manager
North West England
£40,000 - £45,000 (DOE) + Car + Phone + Laptop + Bonus
We are currently looking for an ambitious, energetic Technical Sales Manager for a global company who specialise in chemicals and lubrication. This role will be responsible for the North West of England. The company are offering a home based role with 3 days travelling to clients predominantly around the North West with a salary of between £40,000 - £45,000 per annum with an excellent bonus structure and a company car.
The Technical Sales Manager will be responsible for an agreed geographical area and will be accountable for profitable direct sales of lubricants to customers. You will also be responsible for developing solid relationships with key account and also generating new accounts by arranging meetings and presenting products at client offices. Other responsibilities include:
- Maximize the profitability of each customer by judging and controlling prices and responding where possible to increases in cost's by the "managed use" of price increases or supported by other commercial methods
- Fully explore potential opportunities to move key customers to contract
- Extensively identify and develop new, profitable, business opportunities on their area through planned and sustained prospection
- Compose professional presentations to support new business gains
- Ensure high quality technical support through liaison with customer
- Liaise with customers to advise, support, manage expectations, further to support them and us in their organisation
- To assist in identifying areas of opportunity where products can be marketed
- To advise, represent and assist where necessary the brand strategy for the lubricants business
- Degree qualified in the following fields: Chemistry, Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Strong technical knowledge of oils or lubricants is essential
- Solid experience in B2B sales
- Industrial or technical background
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
The company are a world renowned oil and lubricants provider who have got a number key clients across the globe. They are a looking to expand their sales function and will offer a friendly supportive environment. The company are also offering a competitive salary with great benefits and a competitive bonus structure.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.