To prepare and provide equipment, processes and clear concise product manufacturing documentation to enable DDC to manufacture its chosen products within acceptable time scales, quality standards and cost.
Using lean tools and techniques, identify and implement projects that continually improve the operational performance of the business.
1. To provide support & advice to manufacturing with respect to equipment & processes issues encountered while producing company products.
2. To advise & recommend suitable manufacturing equipment & processes to produce company products.
3. To ensure all production processes are introduced, used and maintained in controlled, documented manner, and are compliant with Quality, Environmental and H&S requirements of the business.
4. To produce manufacturing packages for products.
5. To use time study methods to assist in optimising manufacturing process's & improve product design for manufacture.
6. To work with D.O. and engineering during product design to improve product manufacturability.
7. To specify all additional manufacturing aids such as jigs, fixtures, solder screens etc.
8. To provide or arrange training for DDC employees so that they are able to operate equipment and processes effectively.
9. To pro-actively search for ways to improve existing manufacturing methods to improve quality and output whilst reducing cost.
10. To ensure all manufacturing equipment and processes comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act.
11. Any other duties as required by management
37.5 hours per week, (early Finish Fridays)
Hovertravel Season Ticket (P11D Expensed) £1.9k a year if they live on the mainland
For more information please contact Jane at Matchtech
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.