This is an excellent opportunity for a Graduate Civil Engineer to join a leading engineering consultancy in London.
The Graduate Engineer will be working on highway and drainage design work for a variety of residential, commercial and industrial developments.
Graduate Civil Engineer Position Overview:
- Involvement in projects of varying scale from conception through to completion
- Assessing and understanding project requirement
- Undertaking design on highway and drainage schemes including S278, S104 and S106 agreements.
- Agreeing timescales and specifications with clients and managers
- Preparation of documents and reports
- Working towards Chartered status and maintaining CPD training
Graduate Civil Engineer Position Requirements:
- Clear and efficient verbal and written communication;
- Ability to liaise with clients and contractors;
- Ability to use software such as AutoCAD, etc
- Commitment to professional excellence and personal development
- Strong communication skills with the ability to confidently build and maintain external and internal relationships
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the salary, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Infrastructure & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Carrington West's Highways, Transport & Infrastructure division is the fastest growing in the country, our specialist team has a combined over 100+ years' experience in this market. Please call Adam Butler at Carrington West on (phone number removed) for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.