Engineering Manager-Food Manufacturing
£60-70K plus car allowance
Covering 3 sites. Ideal base location Berkshire/West London but can be flexible. Travel and occasional stay away required
Are you an experienced line Manager of engineering staff, from a food manufacturing background, looking for an excellent working environment and a growing company to work for?
This role will allow you to really make a difference to the companies success, giving great satisfaction. They have interesting projects coming up over the next 2-3 years.
The role will focus on managing a team of engineering (mainly maintenance) across 3 sites in the SW/SE/Midlands plus project manage engineering improvements to the sites.
- Full time permanent role with an international food manufacturer working across 3 sites
- Manage staff, budgets, health and safety, maintenance projects and continuous improvements.
- Mon-Fri role on days
- Academic/working background within Engineering
- Experience within the food or FMCG manufacturing sector
- Experience of managing engineering staff
- Kaizen/ Six Sigma / Lean Manufacturing & Continuous Improvement knowledge
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.