Chlelton Limited are recruiting for a Senior RF Design Engineer to cover an initial 12 month contract.
The Senior RF Design Engineer is responsible for applying discipline domain expertise to the design, development and delivery of new products, processes and technologies. The Senior RF Design Engineer. will be part of an Integrated Product Team (IPT) and will contribute to the performance of the IPT to ensure that the performance expectations are met or exceeded. The Senior RF Design Engineer shall employ the appropriate discipline processes, practices and tools to ensure that responsibilities are completed to meet the required project requirements and discipline quality.
Ability to work in compliance with the required standards, processes and practices (e.g. Life Cycle Management, Standard Operating Framework for Engineering and ITAR). The Senior RF Design Engineer will be the technical point of contact for the project internally and externally.
This position is based at our Chelton Marlow site and requires commitment to a 3 day working week on site; the rest would be remote working.
As a Senior RF Design Engineer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
Design experience and/or appreciation of some of the following areas;
- Analogue, Digital and power supply Electronics design.
- RF and wideband amplifier and antenna Systems.
- Embedded Software, Firmware and Digital Signal Processing.
- Experience in design & development lifecycle from concept and requirements capture, system architecture, design specification, ICDs to system integration, verification and liaising with production.
- Experience in design tools such as: Matlab/Simulink, UML modelling, OrCAD, FPGA Design Suite, Software Development Kit, PSpice, configuration control tools.
- Experience in electronics technology and interfaces such as RF Up/down conversion, DRFM, wideband ADC DAC, Ethernet 1G/10G, PCIexpress, RS232/422, UART, SPI, I2C, etc.
- Experience in meeting some of the following domain specific standard / requirements: ILS, Security, EMC, LVD, TEMPEST, DO-178, DO-160.
- Currently holds or has ability to obtain a SC Security Clearance.
- Educational qualifications: Minimum technical degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Electronic warfare (Radar, Communications systems) eg. ECM, ESM, RWR, DF system specification and/or design.
- Experience of working with platform integration and design certification engineers and an EASA 21J / DAOS Design Organization.
- Working within a quality management system such as ISO9001.
This client will only accept workers operating via an or engagement model.
If you are interested in applying for this Senior RF Design Engineer position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
AMS, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.