Salary: £37,000- £40,000
A growing manufacturer are seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join their expanding team. The Manufacturing Engineer will be working closely with the Engineering team to support and improve all aspects of the manufacturing processes such as product quality, material efficiency and productivity. This will be predominantly an office based job but you will spent a large amount of time in the manufacturing plant. The Manufacturing engineer will ideally have strong knowledge of Kaizen, Siz- Sigma, OEE, Continuous Improvement etc.
Skills required for the Manufacturing Engineer:
- Must hold a Degree within; Engineering, Manufacturing or Material’s Science, Chemical etc
- Process, Reliability or Continuous improvement experience
- Must have worked in a Manufacturing Environment (Concrete, Food, FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, Plastic etc)
- Work closley with the Engineering & Quality department (Coordinators, Maintenance Engineerr etc)
- Experience/ Knowledge of using Lean/ Six Sigma to improve production and its efficiencies
- Able to take on extra responsibility and manage contractors if need be
- Flexibility to work a days role
The Manufacturing Engineer will benefit from:
- Having a varied role with ample opportunity for further progression
- Joining a stable and well-known company
- No having to work weekends or night shifts
- Receive a competitive salary
- Pension ( 4%-8%), Life assurance, flexible working etc
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Bonus
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.