We currently have an Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Engineer position available with one of London’s leading maintenance service providers based in Hatfield.
You will be fulfilling electrical maintenance responsibilities and providing expertise, and there are a lot of additional works and projects available so there is a lot of opportunity for overtime.
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Engineer
- Performing the daily activities on-site Planned Preventative Maintenance.
- Maintaining the PPM regime
- Ensuring that all statutory building compliance is upheld
- Managing visiting contractors and the specialist engineering providers
- Providing Electrical technical expertise to the occupants and landlord
- Dealing with reactive maintenance tasks
About You as the Maintenance Engineer
- Qualified Engineer, ideally apprentice trained
- Maintenance biased with Multi-Skilled experience
- Steady work history
- Experienced in maintaining a large commercial office building
The hours are 08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday, however there is a lot of opportunity for overtime
If you are an Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, Building Services Maintenance Engineer or a Qualified Electrician who would like to work in a position where you could manage your own time with a maintenance contract on an existing and proven site then do not hesitate to send us your CV by clicking “apply now”!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.