Structural Engineer - required for to join a well-established consulting civil and structural engineering company. The Structural Engineer will be working for a company that deals both nationally and internationally with award-winning work ranging from small-scale refurbishments to large-scale new builds.
The Structural Engineer will be degree qualified from a Civil / Structural Engineering discipline with at least 2 years' experience working building structures projects. The Structural Engineer will have design experience in the building materials, steel, concrete, masonry and timber. The Ideal candidate will be pushing to become chartered with the IStructE and have the ability to prepare hand calculations
Structural Engineer Position Overview
- Survey, assessment and adaptation of historic buildings and structures.
- Involved in the Engineering design of refurbishment projects
- Liaise with client's office and site staff to deal with technical queries.
- Willing to attend meetings and carryout site inspections
- Pprepare hand calculations
Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree from a Civil / Structural engineering Discipline
- 2 + years working within Building Structures
- Experience of writing reports.
- Experience of design in masonry / timber / steel and concrete
- Knowledge of Building construction methods.
- Articulated written and spoken use of English
Structural Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £30,000 - £50,0000
- Performance based Bonus
- Other Benefits to be discussed at interview
- Mentor towards and provide an ICE / IStructE approved training scheme.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.