Engineering Manager, Welshpool, Powys, SY21 8SL
Attractive Salary plus benefits.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, your objective will be to manage the Engineering Department’s electrical/mechanical, preventative maintenance and project management areas.
Engineering Manager Key Tasks:
- Supervise and distribute workload to engineering team.
- Arrange maintenance and repair of machinery and buildings safely and effectively.
- Identify and arrange repairs of any unsafe plant or operations.
- General facilities management.
- Comply with Health and safety and PPE requirements.
Electrical and Mechanical:
- PLC fault finding.
- Maintaining drives and inverters.
- Diagnostic testing.
- Prepare preventative maintenance tasks as per schedule.
- Machine installation.
- Factory layouts.
- Project timelines.
The ideal Engineering Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Up to date electrical qualifications.
- A strong mechanical background.
- Supervisory experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft package.
- Flexible approach.
- Industrial/commercial experience preferred.
- CAD experience desirable.
- Continuous improvement background desirable.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.