Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an experienced design engineer to join a large well established engineering company based in Hungerford.
This position will be on a straight permanent basis and is available due to the continued expansion of the business.
This design engineer role will focus on dispenser and applicators for use in a wide variety of sectors predominantly industrial manufacturing. This will include the designs of new products as well as updating design for existing products.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Lead the product development of various new and existing units.
- Ensure the production of documentation that accompanies all design are accurate and maintained.
- Work with the quality and manufacturing engineering teams to investigate problems with designs and make improvements.
- Use of CAD tool (Autodesk Inventor) to design new products.
- Assist when needed in the test and verification stages of the product development.
- Identify and develop new technologies.
- Degree Qualified in a relevant field.
- Previous Experience within design and development of engineering/industrial products.
- Experience using Autodesk Inventor.
- Ability to produce both 2D and 3D models.
- Experience in writing technical reports and technical documentation.
- Ability to use MRP tools such as SAP.
In return this company can offer a generous salary and benefits package as well as a friendly environment where your expertise will be used and listened to.
For more information on this role please contact the Carbon60 engineering team.
Interviews will be held shortly with immediate starts available.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.