TO £60000 + 10% Bonus + Pension
We currently have a superb opportunity for an experienced Engineering Manager to join the team at a multi-million-pound FMCG company in Greater Manchester.
The Engineering Manager will be tasked with ensuring high levels of equipment availability and safety through leadership of a multi-skilled team and technical application.
- Strategic development of the engineering function, drive performance ensuring all targets are achieved
- Provide strong leadership and technical guidance to a multi-disciplined maintenance team
- Development of a robust Planned Maintenance program to deliver best in class performance
- Promote a Continuous Improvement culture via effective implementation of lean tools and data analysis; MBTF, MTTR, Breakdown analysis, FMEA, PDCA
- Monitor asset performance to ensure all priorities are met
- Promote Route Cause Analysis (RCA) and Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) to prevent downtime
- Manage revenue and capital projects
- Provide HSE leadership and support site audits
- Qualified Mechanical/Electrical/Multi-Skilled Engineer (HNC/HND/Degree)
- Proven experience of Maintenance Management/Engineering Management in a modern manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of world class manufacturing standards and modern maintenance techniques; Lean, Six Sigma, CI, TPM, RCA, RCM…
- Project Management experience
- Excellent problem solving skillst
- Strong leadership skills
- Improvement mind-set
- Results driven
Our client can offer a stable career, a rewarding package and great potential for further development.
APPLY NOW or email CV to Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.