Jackson Hogg is delighted to be supporting a modern, successful manufacturing business. My client is looking for an experienced manufacturing engineer to join on a permanent basis.
- Working individually and as part of a team you will deliver projects from concept to fabrication in the engineering department
- Working on 3D CAD systems to optimise production and develop for manufacturing processes
- Reviewing detailed engineering drawings as part of product lifecycle management.
- Designing new/developing production lines and manufacturing solutions, selecting plant and assisting procurement of new machinery
- Use of Solidworks for 3D modelling, creation and checking of tolerance stacks and drafting
- Practical hands on engineering, dealing and liaising with suppliers, production and the maintenance departments
- Building relationships with suppliers to ensure demands are met in a timely manner and negotiating skills ensuring cost effective deliverables
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Degree level in mechanical engineering or similar
- Competency using Solidworks for modelling
- Practical, hands-on engineering skills
- Microsoft office, (Excel and Outlook and Project)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.