We have an exciting and new opportunity available for an Engineering Manager / Maintenance Manager for this very well respected manufacturer based close to the Sutton Coldfield area.
With a major capex plant investment program already underway, promising state-of-the-art equipment, layout and efficiency, our client now requires an Engineering Managers to drive the business, taking engineering to the next level for production, quality and overall efficiency. This presents an outstanding opportunity for a high calibre Engineering Manager leader to transfer knowledge and experience from other or similar industries.
What will you get?
- Competitive Salary, circa £60/65k per annum
- Highly competitive pension
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays, which further increasing with service
- Days based position Monday to Friday with flexible start and finish times, e.g. 7am – 3pm, 8am – 4 pm, 9am to 5pm etc
- Reward Gateway Scheme- discounts with various retailers, cycle scheme with NI savings and tech scheme with NI savings
- Location – Close to Sutton Coldfield area
Key Working Relationships of the Engineering Managers
- You will be reporting directly into the Operations Manager working as part of a highly talented management team driven to deliver exceptional results
- You will be responsible for hiring, training and developing an Engineering Team
- Regularly interacting and providing insight and influence at all levels, across the business from Management to engineering associates in leading and encouraging best practice sharing
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- A robust understanding of Engineering within an automated, process driven manufacturing environment
- Strong leadership experience with a focus on people- development having managed a team of Engineers
- Experience of hiring and recruiting engineers
- An understanding of developing and embedding a preventative- led maintenance culture.
- We are looking for someone who gets the best out of others, who will lead, coach, motivate and inspire people to perform on a day-to-day basis
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Qualification
- A strong understanding of safe working systems and practices / Health and Safety Management.
PLEASE APPLY NOW
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.