Senior Infrastructure Engineer – Leeds
Our clients are an established multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy providing a range of professional engineering services to clients throughout the UK. As they continue to expand their Civil & Structural Engineering teams, they are currently looking to recruit a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join their Leeds office.
They are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience, to join their team working on the design of infrastructure elements for their structural engineering projects. This role predominately covers the North of England but will occasionally include sites across the UK.
You will be required to work directly alongside the structural engineering team and will be responsible for the design of highway and drainage schemes for a number of large and prestigious commercial, industrial, retail and healthcare developments.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Civil/Infrastructure Engineer role with experience working on structures projects
- Experience in road (S38 & 278) and drainage (S104) design is essential
- Working knowledge of MicroDrainage, PDS or Civils3D and AutoCAD software
- Knowledge and understanding of current technical standards
- Capability to work independently or within the design team
- Excellent time and management skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in dealing directly with clients and attending design team meetings
- Full UK driving licence
- £42,500 - £45,000 salary DOE
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible working options
- Early Friday finish
- Contributory pension scheme
- Professional fees paid for
- Healthcare scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.