Role: Structural Engineer
Salary: £35k - £45k
2Fawcett are recruiting for a Structural Engineer, to join a company located in Birmingham on a Permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have a degree and be working towards becoming a Chartered Structural Engineer. They will be joining an existing team working on a variety of projects throughout the UK including Education, Student Accommodation, Residential, Industrial, Commercial and Leisure etc.
The Role & Responsibilities of the Structural Engineer
- Play an important part in leading and delivering a wide range of building structure projects
- Manage and monitor the delivery of technical/quality reviews, reports and drawings
- Attend site projects and meetings as and when required
- Structural analysis
- Undertake structural design of structures using current British Standards
- Working with autonomy to complete assigned project work
- Attend meetings with the Client and Design Team.
Requirements of the Structural Engineer
- Capable of working with all the main structural elements including pre-cast concrete, structural steel work, masonry, and timber
- Ability to work with computers and in particular “Tedds” and “Tekla” etc.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience
- The ideal candidate will have a degree or equivalent
- Be working towards becoming a Chartered Structural Engineer (desirable)
Monday – Friday 9-5:30
Free onsite parking
1 hour lunch break
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.