We are currently recruiting for 3 Graduate Engineer positions to join our dedicated teams in the following disciplines:
- Software & Controls Engineer - In this role you will be involved in the design and maintenance of Control System Architecture in-line with system design (SYSML models), requirements definition and validation of Matlab/Simulink control system.
- System Engineer - In this role you will be involved in the design and maintenance of system architecture, requirements definition and validation, for current and future control products through SYSML models.
- Combustion & Fuel Systems Engineer - In this role you will be involved in requirement's specification, component design specification, issue tracking and resolution. This will include the specification of the sub-system and component requirements for selected parts of the Combustion & Fuel Systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative engineering and manufacturing Company and use your skills and extensive knowledge within a supportive, engaging environment.
In addition to the above for all these positions you will have responsibility for:
- Monitor issue trackers and apply problem investigation and solving techniques to resolve issues. Follow through issue resolution to update requirements, DFMEA, DVP and test cases as required
- Work closely with the other engineering teams
- Generate validation plans from system requirements
- Generate reporting templates for communication of system models
We would welcome applications with the following skills; Graduate Combustion & Fuel Systems Engineer, Component, Specifications, Design, Sub-system, Problem Solving, DFMEA, Test, Analysis, Reports, Validation, Models, SysML, Enterprise Architect, Engineering, Gas Turbine Control.
Private Healthcare / Pension / Life Assurance / 33 Days Holiday inc Bank Holidays
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 1st degree in relevant an Engineering or related subject
- Knowledge of problem-solving methods e.g. 8D
- Experience in using Model Based System Engineering and SYSML
- Ideally will have good working knowledge of Enterprise Architect toolset though experience of any SYSML based toolset would suffice
- Some knowledge of gas turbine control would be advantageous but not essential
Additionally, dependent on the role, you will need:
- Knowledge of DFMEA methodology and cascade of requirements to DVP
- Some experience of developing complex software intensive systems, ideally for high integrity applications e.g. Hybrid Electric / Electric vehicles, UAVs, Satellites would be a significant advantage.
- Experience of using Matlab Simulink in an embedded software environment
Bladon Micro Turbine is a pioneer in the design and development of Micro Turbine Gensets (MTGs) using high-speed, ultra-reliable and clean burning microturbines together with patented air bearings and heat exchanger technologies, that is transforming distributed power generation.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.