A well-renowned Manufacturing business are seeking to recruit a Contract Design Engineer to join their team to assist with the development of a range of new, innovative products for the medical industry. The contract is INSIDE IR35, and gives the opportunity to work on some products that will be instrumental in the fight against Covid-19.
As a Design Engineer will you be responsible for:
- Design and Development of whole products as well as mechanisms and sub-assemblies.
- End-to-end project management of multiple projects from concept through to manufacture.
- Rapid prototyping, functional lab testing and analysis of test data.
- Work with external manufacturing partners and other suppliers.
If you have the following experience we would love to hear from you!
- Proven experience as a Design Engineer.
- Qualified to degree level in either PhD, MSc, MA, MEng, BEng or BSc in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience as a Design Engineer in the development of sheet metal enclosures, preferably for the medical industry.
- Proven experience as a Design Engineer in the design of sheet metal components and enclosures for mass manufacture.
- 3D CAD (Solidworks/Solid-Works).
We offer full on-contract support and advice from our team of experienced consultants.
Professional Technical employ contract Engineers across some of the UK's most prominent businesses with an integral and honest service to ensure a seamless and professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.