Reporting to the Head of Operations your responsibilities will be highlighting efficiency gains into the CNC section, your responsibilities will be supporting programming, implementing changes, updating existing routings and supporting the management team to gain projected improvements.
Your duties will include but not be limited to the following;
- Experience as a setter-operator with CNC milling machines
- Capable of programming Mazatrol programs (Essential)
- Capable of understanding & altering ISO Programmes
- Performed in a setter-operator role using Mazak machinery
- Experience with Mazak smooth G & Mazak 560M.
- Off line programming using Solidcam 2018 2D (Essential)
Hours of Work:
" Monday - Thursday 07:30-16:00
" Friday 07:30-12:30
£35,000 - £40,000 p/a
Fantastic opportunity to join a successful growing business, this position will be permanent after a successful trial period
To be considered, please click apply or email your CV to (url removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.