This site requires a time served Engineering Manager who leads from the front with proven experience of implementing CI initiatives.
This role would suit a seasoned engineering manager who can spin multiple plates including leadership and strategic planning, there are various stakeholders within group to liaise with and the role reports directly to the Operations Director.
Key Responsibilities of the role would include:
- Developing, mentoring, and leading an established team of engineers.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement using models to improve the reliability of assets
- Ensure all data is correctly recorded and reported to conform with audits and PPMs
- Manage 3rd party contractors, putting in place expected working standards for work to be completed
- Assist the project teams with short and long-term projects, providing engineering technical expertise
- Look at ways to reduce cost across the site, driving root cause analysis
- Manage the team by KPIs and conducting regular performance reviews
- Work closely with technical, production, hygiene, and H&S to establish strong relationships
Opportunities within this company do not come around often at this level as their culture naturally promotes internal growth and progression. If you are considering a move or just keen to pick up a conversation around this role and company then please get in touch.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.