Civil Engineering Site Agent
A Civil Engineering Site Agent is needed for a respected and highly reputable infrastructure firm based in Kent. As the Civil Engineering Site Agent, you will have proven experience with highway work, health and safety assessments and site management, you will also be able to demonstrate the ability to plan, coordinate and allocate resources accordingly.
This is a new role with our client, who is a leading organisation within the infrastructure sector. The role of Civil Engineering Site Agent will involve regular site visits across Kent.
What the Civil Engineering Site Agent role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Civil Engineering Site Agent will include:
- Ordering plant and materials to support the smooth running of the works programme
- Monitoring and maintaining records of plant, labour and materials together with works additional to the programme
- Monitoring works to enable the accurate submission of accurate monthly invoices and final account settlement
- Ensuring that all works (including snagging) are completed to both a timely and satisfactory standard, including liaising with the client
What experience you need to be the successful Civil Engineering Site Agent:
- Previous background working with civil engineering type works.
- Preparation of risk assessments and method statements
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are being adhered to.
- Highway's experience is also essential
- ONC, HNC or degree in civil engineering.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Civil Engineering Site Agent to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.