CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Senior Facilities Supervisor to join the team located in Ellesmere Port. Reporting to the Regional Facilities Manager, this role has full accountability for the site operation, cost management, service delivery and front facing services.
- Ensuring compliance with legislative, Client and CBRE Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental requirements at site(s)
- Work with Regional Facilities Manager to coordinate local client and CBRE budgets / forecasting and report any out-of-line situations
- Approve invoices; goods received notes and statements for payment purposes
- Primary focus on delivery of all FM Operations and production maintenance service SLA’s in accordance with KPI & Output measurements
- Provide technical first line support / first line fix to any facilities issues raised
- Co-ordinate with operations team and third-party suppliers to deliver service level agreements; support/monitor 3rd party maintenance supplier activities when required and report any corrective works arising
- Work with local/central/third party project manager(s) to ensure fully integrated FM/projects delivery
- Report all accidents, occupational illnesses, and emergencies in relevant books/documentation; ensure all contractors, under sphere of control, operate within appropriate QHSE processes and client HSE standards
- Conduct monthly self-assessment SLA checks in support of quarterly contract performance requirements
- Responsible for the image and visual standards of the site/s taking ownership of any issues or concerns
- Maintain a motivated team by management and personal development of all local based staff; provision of strong upward and downward communications within the team
- Take ownership and understand customer requirements and be able to demonstrate the ability to close out concerns and ensure customer is always kept appraised
- Coordinate operational delivery within designated site area which may include Reception, Post room, Cleaning, Catering, Security, Technical Services & Specialist Sub Contractors
- Ensure that the Computerised Maintenance Management System (FMP) is used to capture all Planned Maintenance, Reactive Maintenance and General Work Requests for the site
- Maintain and manage asset registers, maintenance plan and the site Capital Budget Plan for facilities related assets
- Coordinate out of hours support service for the location(s)
- Developing partnering relationships with key client/s in the location; delivery of “One Team” methodology within location
- Ideally hold an engineering or technical qualification and experience of managing technical service delivery with experience of delivering technical services and projects
- People management skills and the ability to communicate at all levels with excellent communication skills - both written and oral - are required
- Ability to quickly and positively establish rapport
- PC Literate – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong understanding and knowledge of FM and Production service delivery
- Commercially aware and have a sound knowledge of budget preparation and forecasting
- Significant operations experience of facilities management or service delivery (possible specialist areas such as M&E, catering, security, and cleaning
- CMMS experience (WO Management Process) required
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.