We are delighted to recruiting a Structural Engineer / Steelwork Designer to join our clients existing Engineering team to work on a range of structural steelwork projects. They are based in Coventry, are a growing steelwork engineering business and offer a very competitive starting salary with excellent career potential and a friendly working environment.
Structural Engineer / Steelwork Designer duties:
• Producing steelwork connection & frame designs to Eurocode/BS standards as required.
• Provide technical design advice to internal Drawing Office staff.
• Assist with tender design/value engineering as required.
Structural Engineer / Steelwork Designer requirements:
• Previous experience designing structural steelwork frame and connection design, preferably working for a steelwork fabricator or associated engineering business.
• Hold a professional engineering qualification.
• Experience using steelwork design/engineering software packages.
On offer for the Structural Engineer / Steelwork Designer:
• Secure PAYE position.
• Very good starting salary (negotiable DOE).
• Good career prospects.
• Friendly working environment.
If you have the desired skills and experience to fulfil this role, please apply now!
If you require more information please contact our team at Steel Connexions in the strictest of confidence.
All applications will be treated in confidence.
All applications must be accompanied by an up to date CV.
Steel Connexions Ltd. is a specialist recruitment company, dedicated to the structural steelwork industry and associated trades, owned and managed by industry experts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.