£25,000 Per Annum
Are you a Graduate within Engineering or a STEM subject and looking to carve out a long-term career, within a fantastic company? Our client are looking for a well-rounded, enthusiastic individual, who is looking to start a career within an exciting, technical environment!
With this company, there will be no 'average day' and you will be involved in some interesting projects. You could be working in the office one day, working at a customer's site the next day, and the role will be extremely varied. You will be able to to travel between customer sites, predominantly in the South West.
Our client's work includes cost estimating and modelling, risk, schedule and benefits. Their analysis methods are applied to a wide range of technology and research topics.
Graduate Engineer Essential Skills / Experience:
- Experience in writing technical reports
- Expert user of Microsoft Excel
- Keen interest in engineering / science / technology / mathematics
- Comfortable and confident in presenting to customers or management
- Able to take on a challenge and deliver results
Graduate Engineer Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Able to generate cost estimates for new equipment or systems
- Background in Defence, research, logistics, maritime or manufacturing
- Interest in the Defence sector
- Able to present and communicate analytical information
Graduate Engineer Further Details / Benefits:
- Opportunity to develop various skills and move into a variety of roles
- Ongoing on-the-job training, support and coaching including qualifications around risk analysis, schedule analysis, project or programme management
- You will be encouraged to obtain professional membership accreditation and will be supported in your ongoing professional development
- 25 day holiday entitlement + Bank Holidays
- Professional institute annual fees
- Generous pension scheme
- Health and life insurance
If you like what you see and are interested in discussing this exciting opportunity in more detail, please hit the 'apply' button and start the process!
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 23 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.