BIM Information Manager
Location – London & (Surrounding Areas) – Remote Flexible Working Option
Salary – £25,000 - £40,000 Per Annum Negotiable depending on experience
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for one of the UK's successful gold value-added resellers of industry software, IT hardware, infrastructure, consultancy, and data service solutions is looking for an accomplished Architecture, Engineering and Construction AEC Application Engineer, to move them forward. They offer a range of training options including structured courses at our four training centres, onsite training, bespoke courses, and mentoring days. Due to expansion, they are now looking for a BIM Information Manager to join their team.
As an Information Manager you must be passionate about BIM and Digital Construction. A team player, eager to learn and passionate about the construction industry. You will be customer focused and great at forming new relationships with new and existing customers, helping to ensure that they receive the best possible service. Your role as Information Manager will involve working and liaising with the complete construction supply chain through the lifecycle of a project. Understand why BIM is causing such a disruption in the Construction Industry. Using this passion and knowledge to lead our customers to the best industry solutions. It would be advantageous if you have first-hand experience in a client-side environment and understand their procedures & documents.
Responsibility & Duties
- Developing, implementing, and supporting BIM Documentation, Processes and Protocols for a variety of customers and projects.
- Running Information Management projects for a variety of clients.
- Use Revit for modelling.
- Use either Solibri or Navisworks for clash detection & Data checking.
- Exporting & federating COBie spreadsheets for construction projects.
- Support the business development team with prospects including technical qualification, preparation, scope of works and delivery of effective demonstrations and technical presentations
- Deliver better solutions directly to Clients and experience positive change to achieve personal and customer satisfaction.
- Marketing assistance to develop collateral across all forms of social media
Experience & Qualification
- Experience working in an Information managers or BIM Managers or co-ordinator’s role
- Revit, Solibri or Navisworks & Microsoft office applications experience
- Architectural, Engineering, construction, or BIM background ideal
- Attend and run client meetings.
- Be able to work to deadlines under own supervision.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
Should this role be of interest please send your most up to date CV to the details below and get in touch straight away.
pritesh @ t-talent. co. uk
0739 343 5248
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.