Our client is a well-established multi-disciplinary firm, and are seeking a Structural Engineer to join their office in Warwick
The successful Structural Engineer ideally will have 3-4 years post graduate experience
We are looking for an ambitious Structural Engineer to support an existing busy design structural engineering team, willing to undertake small design works for domestic client and assisting on larger projects as the office requires.
The Structural Engineer needs to have knowledge and experience in:
- Design skills in a wide range of materials including concrete, timber, masonry and steel.
- Good communication and report writing skills.
- Analytical thinking with an eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written English communication skills.
- Committed to producing high quality work.
- AutoCAD, Tekla Tedds, SCIA, IDEA Statica.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To Apply: If you think that this role is of interest and you wish to apply please contact Samantha Hilling at Alcea Consultancy
Alcea Consultancy are acting as an employment business/agency in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.