On behalf of our client, an organisation with over 30 years’ experience in the supply and maintenance of commercial and domestic security systems, we are seeking three experienced Engineers join their growing Belfast based team.
- Installation, servicing & commissioning of Access Control and IP CCTV as well as Integrated Security Systems such as Intruder alarms, Automated Gates, Barriers and Intercoms.
- Working as part of a team to ensure work is completed to a high standard.
- The Engineer primarily cover County Antrim, Co Armagh and County Down however can expect to cover sites throughout Northern Ireland when required.
You will need:
- You will have at least 2 years recent experience as a Security Engineer working with Access Control, CCTV systems and Intruder Alarm.
- You will have knowledge of a range of equipment and be willing to learn new systems.
- You will hold a Full UK driving License.
- Eligibility to work in the UK on a full time, permanent basis.
The salary is negotiable and will be based on experience however you can expect this to be competitive. Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8.30 to 5pm and Friday 8.30 to 3pm. There is also a rota call out which Engineers can expect to be generously compensated for.
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to find out more, please click on the link and we will be in touch.
If this role isn’t suitable but you are looking for a new opportunity please do not hesitate to contact our experienced consultants. You can visit our website in the first instance or call our office.
Please ensure your CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.