Are you a Machine Setter looking for a new opportunity ?
Does the idea of joining a company that can offer progression combined with a very competitive salary interest you ?
Can you demonstrate experience setting and operating cnc machinery ?
Then please get in touch ! Kingston Barnes are recruiting for machine setters to join our client in the Gloucestershire area !
Working for a market leading business with over 100 years of history to it's name supporting the automotive industry, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with a brilliant team that are passionate about what they produce.
- Setting, checking and calibrating gauging equipment
- Training operators on machines and cells
- Start up, re setting, running and shutting down of machines on site
- Working with CNC Machines and manual machines in an assembly environment
- Level 2 minimum in Mechanical Engineering
- CNC or manual background desirable
- Assembly background is essential
- Experience with grinding, milling or lathes are essential
- There are a choice of two shift patterns available (8 hour shifts or 12 hour shifts)
If you would like to find out more about this role then please apply and will be in touch asap!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.