We are currently working in collaboration with an exciting forward thinking telecoms provider.
The position will involve working on PIA FTTH telecoms projects across Southern Scotland.
As Head of Telecoms, this position offers excellent long-term career growth potential with a healthy forthcoming order book. You will have the flexibility to manage your own workload offering a better work-life balance.
Salary to £100k | Company Car or Allowance | Bonus (Terms TBC) | Stakeholder Pension | Private Healthcare | 28 Days Holiday
* Reporting to the Operations Director, you will be responsible for overseeing a large team involved in high volume telecoms projects
* Ensure that all projects are delivered within budget and tight time constraints, providing regular reports to the client. This will include overseeing a P&L
* Managing KPI’s and production of staff
* Procurement and allocation of subcontractors, plant and materials
* Driven by achieving results and targets and be customer focused
* You will be a key contact in liaising with the client whilst conducting regular progress meetings
* Senior management experience in the telecoms / utilities industry
* Excellent people management and communication skills
* Excellent commercial understanding with the ability to manage a P&L
#operationsmanager #contractmanager #generalmanager #utilities #utility #streetwork #NRSWA #excavation #reinstatement #commercialawareness #water #gas #power #telecom #multiutility #highway #programme
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.